Question by karly: How long does it take to ship the iPhone 4?
Just purchased the iPhone 4 off of the at&t website. How long will it take to get to my house? How long did it take for yours to come? Thank you!
Answer by brucelee41562
It takes 7-10 days.
I ordered my iPhone at an at&t store on July 3, and it just shipped today, July 11. An at&t customer service guy told me that it would take 7 to 10 days to ship, which in my case was accurate. Shipping was through Fedex standard overnight, at least for me, which is relatively quick depending where you live and where they ship from.
check the status of your order at the website:
You can see if your phone has been shipped, and it will give you your tracking number once it ships.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms for the article:
- how long does it take for iphone 4s to ship
- how long does it take for an iphone 5 to ship to your house with Verizon
- how long does it take for an iphone to ship
- how long does it take to ship iphone 4s
- how long does it take iphone 4s to ship
- how long does it take for an iphone 4s to ship
- how long does it take for the iphone 4s to ship
- how long does it take for the iphone 4s to come
- how long does iphone replacement phone take to come in